Who's Online
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Next Game Dates

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenWind99
Guild Leader

re: UPDATED !! BlueSunCorp is getting in the game!

*********************  UPDATE 1/6/2016  **********************************

BlueSunCorp    has been recognized by Frontiers Development as an official group!

Now we can get off our duffs and pick a faction/location.

Let me have those ideas gang!

BSC took the first step to becoming a Faction in the game of Elite:Dangerous.    We have signed up to be a recognized guild/group by the E:D developers.  Once on the group list we can request to become an In-Game Faction!

What does that mean?  Once we pick a system and start a backstory, we show up on the Bulletin Board missions  as a faction.  We can grow our influence and take control of the system eventually even expanding into other systems to take them over.   We can also submit GalNet articles that show up when Commanders dock at our stations.  These articles can tell our story and become a permanent part of the E:D history and lore.  Particularly large and powerful factions might even get to become Power Players one day.

Fingers crossed.   The process is not a fast one, but I'll send updates when I have them.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: